Requests and Appeals


A request allows you to ask the UAB to perform certain types of procedures, for example:

  • Cancellation of enrollment.
  • Modification of enrollment.
  • Return of fees.
  • Reincorporation to studies.
  • Others.

To file a request, you must fill in the request document and deliver it, along with all required documentation to support it, through the Graduate School’s Online Requests service:

Graduate School’s Online Requests

You can also submit a request in person at the UAB’s User Information Office of the Graduate School. For personal attention at our offices is necessary to make an appointment first:




If the resolution of your request is not favorable you can lodge an appeal with the Rector of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. You can submit it in person at the User Information Office of the Graduate School or at the General Registry of the UAB, or send it by postal mail within a month after you have been notified the resolution of your request.