Master's Degrees and Graduate Diplomas (Continuing Education) More than 400 master's degrees and graduate diplomas to take a step forward in your professional career. Choose your future, choose UAB.

Work permit

Work permit for Students from outside the European Union

Non-EU students whith an student permit have the possibilityn to work without the need of an additional work authorisation as far as its permit indicates 'Autoriza a trabajar'.

This authorisation allows them to work up to 30 hours a week provided that it is compatible with their academic schedule. Its expiry date is subject to the end date of the contract and/or the expiry date of the TIE (Identification Card for Foreigners), although it is renewable.

In case you have a contract from an UAB department, or for more information, please contact the ISS.

Telf. +0034 935812210