Non-EU university students

If you come from an education system from outside the EU or from a country which has not signed international agreements regarding university access, you may request admission into the UAB through one of these two alternatives:

1. Validation
If you have complete or incomplete studies and your qualitication has not been homologated by the Ministry of Education of the Spanish government, you can request your admission through validation of your studies. You will find all the information you need regarding this alternative in the following link.

2. University pre-enrolment once your previous qualification has been homologated
If you have already completed your foreign studies you can request the homologation of your qualification to the Ministry of Education. Once you have obtained it, you will be able to apply for admission through university pre-enrolment.