European Union university students

If you come from one of the education systems of the Member States of the European Union or from other states that have signed international agreements regarding university access, you may request admission into the UAB through one of these two alternatives:

1. Validation
If you have incomplete studies, you can apply for a change of studies. You will find all the information you need regarding this alternative in the following link.

2. University pre-enrolment once your previous qualification has been homologated

If you have already completed your foreign studies you can request the homologation of your qualification to the Ministry of Education. Once you have obtained it, you will be able to apply for admission through university pre-enrolment.