CALL FOR ERASMUS+, STAFF MOBILITY FOR TEACHING - ACADEMIC YEAR 2023-24
The Erasmus+ program
The Erasmus+ program is the EU program in the fields of education, training, youth and sport. The Erasmus+ funds that finance this call come from the Erasmus+ program KA131 2021-2027.
Action 1 of this Erasmus+ program includes the mobility of staff from Higher Education Institutions in the program countries: the 27 member states of the European Union, the countries of the European Economic Area (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) and the Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia and Turkey.
The United Kingdom participates in the Erasmus+ program 2021-2027 as a non-associated third country in the program, in region 14. Non-associated third countries are those that do not fully participate in the Erasmus+ program, but can take part in certain actions of the program .
Switzerland is outside the Erasmus+ program, but the places agreed with higher education institutions in that country will be offered during this call. People who obtain a place in a destination in Switzerland will not be able to receive financial aid from the European Union, and will have to process the funding directly with the Swiss government (Swiss-European Mobility Programme)
Mobility and grants will be subject to the regulations and restrictions that the authorities may issue in relation to the health situation and the continuity of exchange programs and/or the acceptance of staff by the destination university.
You will find links to resolutions at the end of this page.
Resolutions for which UAB Teaching Mobility places are awarded within the framework of the Erasmus+ programme
- 1st resolution: October 2, 2023 for applications received from July 20 to July 31, 2023 and from September 1 to 15, up to a maximum of 20% of available grants will be granted.
- 2nd resolution: 17th November 2023 for applications received between 16th September and 31st October 2023, a maximum of 20% of available grants will be granted.
- 3rd resolution: 19th January 2024 for applications received between 1 November and 22 December 2023, a maximum of 20% of available grants will be granted.
- 4th resolution: 15th March 2024 for applications received between 8 January and 1 March 2024, up to a maximum of 20% of available grants will be granted.
- 5th resolution: May 17, 2024 for applications received between March 2 and April 30, 2024, a maximum of 20% of available grants will be granted.
In the event of a waiver, the beneficiary of the grant will notify it by e-mail (erasmus.staff'uab.cat), as soon as possible, to the International Relations Area in order to be able to redeem the financial aid among the applications that have been on the waiting list.