From this academic year the UAB is offering a virtual university ID card which can be used for all the different spaces and services to which you have access as a member of the university community.
You can download the card from the app of your mobile phone operating system:
To access your virtual card you need to have a photograph on your academic record. You can upload one using this form which is available on the same app. This photograph will be subject to an approval process within 24 working hours.
Stands have been set up around the UAB campus to inform about the app and help users add their ID photo (users must bring a valid ID card with them) and will be set up on different points of the campus until 26 September, Mondays to Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., and Fridays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.:
- Plaça Cívica: InfoUAB (27-28 September from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. 2, 3, 4, 5 i 6 October from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.).
- Faculty of Science and Faculty of Biosciences: Sala de Vidre (C1/068).
- Faculty of Economics and Business Studies: Sala de reunions (B1/017).
- Faculty of Education and Faculty of Translation and Interpreting: Sala de reunions 1, Building G6 (G6/139).
- Faculty of Medicine: Sala M3/318.1 (former computer room M3).
If you have any questions or encounter technical problems when downloading or installing the app please contact the Computer Support Service (CAS):
Phone – 93 581 2100
email – email@example.com
The UAB card is a single means of identification and accreditation for all members of the UAB community, which allows you access to different university services.
Using your university identification number (NIU) which appears on the card and a password which you can generate using this link, you can access the UAB intranet or the e-office (consult your grades and academic transcript, access the Virtual Campus, etc.).
Any questions, complaints or suggestions?
Send us your questions, complaints and suggestions using this form.