Open Access

Who do I contact?

Who do I contact?

To deposit your research output

The Library Service manages the institutional repository where researchers can deposit their publications in Open Access. Contact your library to:

  • Submit the publications to the repository yourself (self-archiving) or using the CV software (EGRETA)
  • Publish a dataset in the CORA.RDR research data repository (repository for Catalan universities, CERCA research centres and other research entities)
  • Meet the funders' requirements on Open Access (ERC, H2020, Horizon Europe, FECYT, etc.)
  • Check the publishing policies concerning copyright and Open Access
  • Keep your research output together under a group site

To deposit a PhD thesis

All PhD theses have to be deposited on Open Access. Contact the Doctoral School for more information.
To publish a journal

The Publications Service can help you when publishing a new open access journal, according to the terms. For more information, please contact the service.