- Salesian School of Sarrià (affiliated school)
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 40
- Admission mark: 5,518
- Price per credit: 119.94 euros
- Language: Catalan (50%), Spanish (30%) and English (20%)
- Schedule 2019-2020
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
This bachelor's degree will train you as an engineering professional capable of contributing to the improvement of the competitiveness of businesses from the automotive sector comprehensively and holistically. You will be prepared to work across the value chain, especially in the areas of design, development, manufacturing and distribution logistics. You also will be able to collaborate both in a big automobile manufacturer and in the associated auxiliary industry, so that you will contribute to successfully achieving the main future challenges of this industry: digitalization, also known as Industry 4.0, vehicles with alternative energy sources, connected vehicles and self-driving cars.
At the Escola Universitària Salesiana de Sarrià we will accompany you on the path to becoming an engineer with our Engineering by Doing style, a style based on competency-based learning that is applied by giving a prominent weight to active activities, especially the realization of integrated team projects and practical in-company training in the form of work placements.
- Develop and direct design and system integration projects in manufacturers of the automotive and vehicles sector in general, ancillary components industry and vehicle competitions.
- Develop and manage manufacturing, logistics, test, quality control and maintenance projects in manufacturers of the automotive and vehicles sector in general, and the ancillary components industry.
- Direct the production, quality control and logistics of a production plant of vehicles and components.
- Develop consultancy in automotive engineering projects.
Work placement timetables
The practice schedule is fully integrated in the academic schedule.
Look up Fundació Rinaldi scholarships here.