- UAB Graduate Diploma
- Code: 1777/20
- 20th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 35 ECTS
- Start date: 14/10/2021
- Finish date: 22/12/2022
- Places: 25
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 1960 €
Special price 1764 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Catalan (50%), Spanish (50%)
- Location: Espai Francesca Bonnemaison Escola de la Dona Sant Pere més Baix, 7 Barcelona
The purpose of the postgraduate diploma is to provide specialised training, on the basis of the disciplines involved, in the ambit of gender studies.
The Department of Political Science and Public Law at the UAB and the Antígona group responsible for this postgraduate degree have provided training in the ambit of gender studies.
The postgraduate Diploma in Gender and Equality aims to provide specialised training in an area that, traditionally, has not been sufficiently reflected in specialised syllabuses. In this respect, the diploma trains graduates wishing to acquire and deepen their knowledge in gender studies.
The studies are aimed primarily at training in the following aspects:
- Technical intervention in the drafting of plans, programmes, measures and public policies with a gender perspective as established within the legislation and specific plans in this country.
- Application of measures and advice in the preparation of Gender Audits within the public and private spheres.
- Intervention as equality specialists in public entities such as city councils.
- Preparation ofand advice onequality plans.
Career opportunities- Local administration.
- Specialized institutions.
- Private business and unions.
- The world of associations.
- Professionals in general.
These are optional curricular placements. 125 external placement hours (including work, tutorials and assessment) in institutions: assessment by the student's tutor, pursuant to agreements signed, at the institution, monitoring by the coordinators of the graduate diploma and approval from the director of the diploma.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Ciencia Política y de Derecho Público