- UAB Graduate Diploma
- Code: 1036/20
- 20th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 30 ECTS
- Start date: 13/10/2021
- Finish date: 16/09/2022
- Places: 25
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 2572 €
- Teaching language: Spanish
- Location: Facultat de Psicologia, Campus UAB, Bellaterra (Barcelona)
The course leads to a graduate diploma that is governed academically by this university, and its holders must go on into legal practice. Therefore, this programme includes both the university-level academic training given by university lecturers and the connection to the professional world through the training provided by professional law practitioners.
This graduate diploma course forms part of the master's degree in Court Psychology and Forensic Psychological Assessment, which consists of two graduate diplomas to be taken separately. Having passed both graduate diploma courses, students can register their master's dissertation and obtain the master's degree.
Career opportunities- Psychological assessment: expert reports in civil, ecclesiastic, family and labour suits on request from lawyers and judges.
- Consulting services for professionals (mostly lawyers) or individuals in civil, ecclesiastic, family and labour suits.
- Mediation in civil, ecclesiastic, family and labour court cases.
- Participation in research focused on issues associated with court practice.
Curricular work placements at external centres (Institute of Legal Medicine of Catalonia, ACAIS, Clínica Medico Forense de Palma, Clínica Médico Forense de Múrcia, AF Psicólogos València, Centre Asesor de Psicologia de Sevilla) with the purpose of experiencing the real workings of these centres.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Psicología Básica, Evolutiva y de la Educación
Elena Garrido Gaitan