- UAB Graduate Diploma
- Code: 3058/9
- 9th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 30 ECTS
- Start date: 08/04/2021
- Finish date: 20/12/2021
- Places: 50
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 2220 €
Special price 2019 €
Group of application:
Special price 1998 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Spanish (90%), English (10%)
- Location: Casa de Convalescencia UAB, Barcelona
The postgraduate course in Forensic Handwriting Analysis consists in the study and application of advanced handwriting analysis techniques aimed at the scientific interpretation of identifying traces in handwritten documents, to be able to produce reports about personality through the study of handwriting for both private commissions and legal procedures.
- To offer specific training using new methodologies and technology in applied handwriting analysis to be able to work effectively with judges and courts.
- Enable students to work as experts in handwriting and other graphic signs, on court orders and in particular to analyse documents for them to be interpreted by the courts.
- Professionals wanting to specialise in European handwriting analysis for courts and in pathological and criminological graphology.
- This training is of special interest for lawyers, court workers and public and private security workers, doctors, nurses, criminologists and human resources managers.
Career opportunitiesHandwriting analyst working with public administration, law firms, individual clients and the courts.
Handwriting analyst on courts' duty rotas and lists of designated experts.
The UAB Master's degrees and postgraduate courses can include external academic placements in companiesto give students a level of professional experience that will facilitate their entry into the labour market or promotion. For more information please contact the course coodinator.
Scholarships and financial aid
At the UAB grants' website you will find information on financial aids, grants, competitions, prizes and subsidies for the university community.
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Escuela de Prevención y Seguridad Integral
Institut de Ciències del Grafisme
Formació Continuada FUAB