- UAB Graduate Diploma
- Code: 2934/9
- 9th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 36 ECTS
- Start date: 01/10/2021
- Finish date: 30/01/2022
- Places: 12
- Orientation: Academic, Professional
- Price: 2520 €
- Teaching language: Catalan (50%), Spanish (50%)
- Location: Facultat de Comunicació, Campus UAB, Bellaterra (Barcelona)
Additionally, the diploma provides quality postgraduate training for students of sciences and social sciences wishing to establish points of contact between their original area of study and the problematic issues inherent in the field of communications.
Career opportunities- Creative audiovisual communication work for producers and news companies in the audiovisual sector (including national or local TV and web 2.0): from journalists to script-writers, directors, filming assistants, producers, etc.
- Audiovisual communicators specialising in cultural and literary communication for communication companies within the sector, whether journalistic or in editorial communication bureaux, production companies, etc.
- Secondary-school teaching or university teaching specialising in journalism or audiovisual communication.
- Specialists in new forms of networked communication, capable of linking the knowledge and insight of the great classical narratives with the new formats and procedures of digital culture.
Optional non-curricular work placements may possibly be undertaken. Places on these are not guaranteed to be available however.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Medios, Comunicación y Cultura