For more detailed information please visit these websites:
- Canal Salut (Health Channel, information in English)
- Ministerio de Sanidad, Consumo y Bienestar Social (Ministry for Health, Consumption and Social Welfare, information in Spanish)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
2. Statements and reports from university and government institutions:
- Resolution SLT / 2480/2020, of October 8, by which the special measures in public health are extended to contain the epidemic outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic in the territory of Catalonia
- Academic measures of Catalan universities for the 2020-2021 academic year. (14/09/2020)
- Letter addressed to the vice-chancellors for R & D & I and library managers. (25/06/2020)
- Guide on the protection of personal data in the university environment in times of COVID-19. (24/04/2020)
- Statement from the CRUE for the declaration of the state of alarm as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. (14/03/2020)
- Covid-19 crisis information: Coordination with the Ministry of Universities - CRUE. (16/03/2020)
- Report on the regulatory impact of online assessment procedures: data protection and guaranteeing the rights of students. (15/04/2020)
- Report on non-face-to-face evaluation procedures. Study of the impact of its implementation in Spanish Universities and Recommendations. (16/04/2020)
- CRUE Universidades Españolas makes available to health authorities more than 200 laboratories and 300 experts in the COVID-19 detection tests. (19/03/2020)
- Agreements and recommendations of the Catalan university system for the end of the 2019-2020 academic year
- Working paper on virtual university assessment
- Working paper on external internships, final degree and master's theses, and academic calendar.
- University Sector Plan (deconfinement) (01/07/2020)
- University Sector Plan (modification) (18/09/2020)
- Information on the transition from phase 0 to phase 1 in universities and research centers (CAT).
- Frequently asked questions.
- Guide to good communication practices in the moodle classroom.
- Use of masks in front of the coronavirus.
- Home management of waste in positive homes or in quarantine by the covid-19.
- The Official College of Psychology of Catalonia has published a guide with recommendations for psychological management during confinement.
4. Frequently asked questions:
- Questions about restrictions of activities due to Covid-19 in Catalonia (English)
- Questions about restrictions of activities due to Covid-19 in Catalonia -document facilitated by URV - Chinese (Uptdated 14/03/2020)
- Questions and answers about Covid-19 in the university setting (in Catalan, updated 28.02.20)
- Questions on the restriction of activities due to Covid-19 in Catalonia.
- Rector’s resolution establishing exceptional criteria for the use of electronic identification and signature systems during the period of the state of alarm decreed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Instruction 3/2020 regarding the organization of services in the event of a health emergency decreed due to covid-19.
- The SAF will not charge your membership fees for the duration of the closing and provides you with a whole range of home training and exercises through the SAF Training app.
- Royal Decree 463/2020, of March 14, declaring the state of alarm for the management of the health crisis situation caused by Covid-19